It’s been awhile. By the date of my last post it’s almost been a year since I posted here. So what have I been doing?
1. Writing. I finished two manuscripts and started a third.
2. Blogging. I’ve been spending time on two other blogs.
3. Reading. Not as much as I would like.
4. Working. Yep, the day job.
What have I realized over this past year?
1. I was able to complete something I thought I couldn’t do – I wrote two manuscripts.
2. I really don’t want to be a blogger, I’m a writer.
3. I have re-adjusted my publishing focus. I have become more interested in independent publishing and I’m intrigued and preparing to make the leap.
4. I love writing.
So what happens this year?
1. I have four new projects I will be focusing on over the next few months.
2. I have signed up for a class that will introduce the basics of independent publishing.
3. I will be attending a writer’s conference in a month.
4. I will be tackling the garden. I expect the time spent out there will help me with brainstorming.
I’m looking forward to the rest of the year.