While visiting some of my favorite blogs, I came across this Healthy Living Survey over at Carrots n’ Cake. Tina had stumbled upon it at Lindsay’s List. It looked like fun and I decided to take the survey and here are my answers.
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Two egg whites, half an egg yolk with spinach on multi-grain bread.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
Around 48 ounces a day.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
My treadmill. I’m totally into walking these days and I get to watch television. That’s a two’fer I can’t pass up. I look forward to my walks and I’m using the incline feature to help power-up my time walking. But the best time I have when walking is when I’m out with the pups.
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
Depends on the season. I have an apple every afternoon with plain greek yogurt. But now, I’m enjoying clementines.
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
These days I’ve been eating sandwiches. Honey-maple chicken with a slice of American cheese.
7. What is your favorite body part to train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
I really don’t have a least favorite body part to train. But I think the upper body is the most challenging part for me to train.
8. What are your “bad” food cravings?
Great question. These days I’m not eating a lot of Frankenfood (processed foods loaded with chemicals to make them tasty) so I don’t have a big list of “bad” foods. In fact, what I am reaching for these days is pretty much healthy. Now for cravings? I usually like salty when it comes to cravings. So, it would be potato chips.
9. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
I used to. Religiously. Then a report came out about the potential dangers of taking a multi-vitamin and I watched a Dr. Oz show. I’m confused about vitamins and supplements. It’s something I want to figure out so that I’m making a knowledgeable decision.
10. How often do you eat out?
Does take-out count? Maybe twice a month. We really don’t go out much. I like to cook.
11. Do you eat fast food?
Rarely. I can’t remember my last fast-food meal.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My husband. The G-Man.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
15. How many hours a sleep do you get?
16. Do you have a cheat day?
You mean days when I eat things like this? My cheat days are when I bake. So December is one long cheat day. 🙂
17. Do you drink alcohol?
No. I’ll have a glass of wine if I’m using it in a recipe. Why let it go to waste?
18. Do you have a workout buddy>
Yes, if you count my two Shih-Tzus who think the mat means it’s time for group activity. Otherwise, no.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about you since committing to a Healthy Lifestlyle?
There are so many things, but I think the best think is that over forty I’m feeling really good.
20. What was the last last healthy thing you did?
Treadmill workout. day.
That was fun!
What was the last healthy thing you did?